Along with adding accessible parking information, including accessible public transport information in your employer profile helps ensure that potential candidates are provided with as much information as possible about how they can safely and confidently travel to and from the workplace.
Some information you could add to this section includes:
- Distance to the nearest accessible tram/train/bus stops
- Location of accessible pick up/drop off areas for taxis/ride shares
You can add accessible public transport information by:
- Going to your employer profile
- Choosing a location
- Clicking “edit location details”
- Scrolling down to “Accessible transport information” and adding in transport information.