Get ready to post jobs and showcase your disability-inclusive workplaces as you customise your employer profile on the Field. Displaying your company’s workplace accessibility gives a snapshot of your company culture and empowers candidates to choose whether an organisation is right for them. There are a few important things to know about adding locations to your profile:
- You can add as many locations to your profile as necessary, but you don’t need to load them all at once to get started
- You will need to upload the location of a job, before you can post the job and start accepting candidates
- Make sure when you’re posting a job that the right location is selected
- Once you’ve uploaded a location, you won’t need to do it again. You can post as many open jobs to that location as you like, and the information in your profile will automatically load into the job ad.
For each location you can:
- Upload the location address
- Include details of accessible transport and parking
- Add details of your workplace’s accessibility features and infrastructure
- Show off your workspace with virtual workplace tours.
You aren’t required to have all accessible features in place before you can add locations into your profile. Adding information about accessibility to your locations is about being honest about your workplace’s facilities and giving candidates the information to choose whether it suits their preferences and requirements. You can also update your locations as accessibility changes and expands.