On the Field, the power of disclosure is entirely with the job seeker. The option to select accessibility features has been designed to help you choose a role in a workplace that’s right for you.
Adding accessibility feature preferences to your profile helps our matching AI connect you with inclusive organisations that have those features. You can choose to:
- Add preferences to your profile and keep them private, so only you can find them
- Add preferences to your profile and display them on your public profile for potential employers to access
- Not add any preferences at all.
A checkbox will appear to give you the options to display your accessibility preferences on your profile or keep them private. If you tick the checkbox, preferences will appear to employers. If you do not tick the checkbox, your preferences will remain private so only you can find them.
To add accessibility preferences:
- Navigate to ‘my profile’, then to preferences, then to accessibility preferences
- Select ‘edit’
- Check the boxes that match your preferences and requirements.
You can choose from:
- Accessible building entry
- Ground floor or ramp access
- Entry types
- Internal doors are wide and easy to open
- Continuous Accessible Path of Travel
- Work environment
- Employee areas
- Accessible bathroom facilities
- Lift access
- Provide a personal emergency evacuation plan (PEEP)
- Service animal facilities
- Hearing augmentation
- Wayfinding and signage
- Parents room
- Support worker facilities
- Quiet Spaces
- Accessible parking
If your preferences are not listed, or you’d like to add in information specific to your needs, there is a text box at the bottom where you can add in additional information.