The Job hub section of the Field makes it easy for you to track and review candidate applications from within the one area.
- From ‘Manage jobs’, go to your job ad to review applications. If job seekers have applied for the role, you will be to find out how many candidates you have.
- To review the applications in more detail, click on the "View applicants" button.
You can now find the candidates that have applied for the job, the date they applied, and details of their interview preferences. Each application includes icons that will help you access and track applications and move them through the hiring process.
For each applicant, you can:
- Review media files, for example a video resume, if supplied
- Review the cover letter and written resume
- Add the applicant to your role shortlist
- Mark the applicant as unsuitable for the role
- Mark the applicant as ready to interview
- Indicate that the applicant is successful by clicking on ‘Hire applicant’