To create/contribute to an employer profile, and start posting jobs, you must first register with the Field.
To create an employer profile:
- Visit www.thefield.jobs
- Provide your first name, last name, workplace email address, and a strong password
- You will also need to provide your company’s name and ABN
- Accept the terms and conditions. You can find the terms and conditions here: Hiring Manager Terms and Conditions
If your organisation already has a profile on the Field
- When you add your ABN, you will be notified that there is an employer profile on the Field already using the ABN. You will be asked whether you want to request to join the existing profile.
- If you choose yes, a request will be sent to the Employer Admin of the account, and they will approve or deny your request to join. You will still be required to verify your email address and accept the terms and conditions.
- If you choose not to request to join an account, you will have to use a different ABN to register.
If you're notified that your ABN is in use when you register, however you organisation does not have an account that you're aware of, get in touch with our Customer Support team who can help workshop a solution with you.
If your company does not have a profile on the Field
- You will be able to complete registration with the ABN and company name you enter. If you are creating a company profile for the first time, you will automatically be assigned the Employer Admin role, which has the highest level of user permissions.
- Once you have filled in your registration information, click “complete registration”. You will need to verify your email and accept the terms and conditions.
- To verify your email address, you will receive an email to your chosen email address. You can choose to click the ‘verify my email’ button or enter the four-digit code from the email on the verification page.
Once this is done, your account is verified, and you can start creating your company’s profile. To post jobs and undertake learning workshops, you will need to make sure that you have a subscription bundle.