To create/contribute to an employer profile, and start posting jobs, you must first register with the Field. the Field allows you to use your existing Google account to register, however when registering as an employer, we recommend you use your work email address as a priority.
To register using your Google account:
- Visit www.thefield.jobs
- Navigate to register as a hiring manager and then select the ‘register with Google’ button
- You will need the email address and password registered to your Google account, as well as your company’s name and ABN.
- Confirm that you want to sign in using your Google account
- Press the confirm button
- Accept the Field’s terms and conditions, which you can find here: Hiring Manager Terms and Conditions
If your company already has a profile on the Field
- When you add your ABN, you will be notified that there is a company profile on the Field already using the ABN. You will be asked whether you want to request join the existing profile.
- If you choose yes, a request will be sent to the Employer Administrator of the account, and they will approve or deny your request to join. You will still be required to verify your email address and accept the terms and conditions.
- If you choose not to request to join an account, you will have to use a different ABN to register.
If your company does not have a profile on the Field
- You will be able to complete registration with the ABN and company name you enter.
- If you are creating a company profile for the first time, you will automatically be assigned the Employer Admin role, with the highest level of user permissions. This means you can invite your teammates to join, as well as approve or deny requests.
- Once you have filled in your registration information, click “complete registration”. You will need to verify your email and accept the terms and conditions.
- To verify your email address, you will receive an email to your chosen email address. You can choose to click the ‘verify my email’ button or enter the four-digit code from the email on the verification page.
Once this is done, your account is verified, and you can start creating your company’s profile. To post jobs and undertake learning workshops, you will need to make sure that you have a subscription bundle.