Job alerts are a great feature that mean you never have to worry about missing out on a job opportunity.
How it works: Our job alert feature lets you set up customised job alerts for as many roles, industries, locations, or accessibility preferences as you like. To get started:
- Search for a job on the Field. Type your job title or skills in the search bar, and add filters including industry, location, or accessibility features to include them in your job alert.
A little quirk to be aware of: only the job title and skills can be searched for via the search bar! Your other preferences need to be added as filters
- Once you have searched for a job, the option to add a job alert will pop up at the top of the page
- Add your email address into the 'create job alert' section, and click the 'create job alert' button
- Our AI will then work its magic behind the scenes and find as many job matches as it can based on what you're looking for
- We'll send you an email when we have job matches for you, so you never miss out on great new job opportunities
Our friendly Customer Support team are here if you get stuck, aren't sure how to get our job alerts to work for you, or want to give us some feedback. Get in touch via email@example.com, our helpdesk chat, or over the phone on (03) 9830 0190.