Questions in this section:
Answers to the questions:
What is a teammate?
A teammate is any member of your organisation who joins your employer profile on the Field.
Where can I manage my teammates?
You can manage teammates in the ‘Manage my teammates’ section of your employer profile. From there, as long as you have users left as part of your subscription bundle, you can invite teammates to join the Field.
How can I add/remove a teammate?
You can add a user in the ‘Manage my teammates’ section of your employer profile, by clicking the ‘Add teammate’ button at the bottom of the page. You will be asked to put in the new teammates details and an invitation will be sent to them to join your employer profile on the Field. Once they accept and register, they are then added to your employer profile.
Your Employer Admin is the person who can fully manage users and user permissions in your company account. Only your Employer Admin can remove a user, or change permissions.
What is the difference between the teammate roles?
When a user first registers an organisation, they are automatically given Employer Admin permissions. This person has the highest level of access on the Field and can:
- Access and edit all job posts for an organisation
- Edit their entire organisation's profile, including all workplace locations
- Manage the teammate permissions for their organisation’s profile, including inviting new teammates, and activating/deactivating existing teammates
- Manage all subscription bundle details, including buying top ups, adjusting Biller Contact information and upgrading/downgrading your bundle
- Access Technical information (in read only).
An organisation on the Field can only have one Employer admin at a time.
A Hiring manager can:
- Create job posts
- Edit/manage their own job posts
- Manage job applications
- Invite new Contributors and Panel members to their job posts
- Add and edit workplace locations within their organisation's profile.
Panel members have read only access to certain jobs and can:
- Access applications for the job they are invited to.
A Panel member does not have edit permissions and cannot invite new users. Teammates can be a Panel member for some job ads and a Contributor to others.
Note: Panel members do not deduct from the number of users in your bundle.
Your Technical user is the person in your team who is responsible for setting up the API integration if you have an Applicant Tracking System. Technical permissions allow a user to:
- Generate an API access key for your chosen integration
- Revoke an API handshake
A Technical user can have either Hiring manager or Panel member user permissions.
How do I join my organisation’s account?
If your organisation's the Field profile already exists, you can request to join the account via the registration process. You can find more details about how to join an employer profile in our helpdesk here.
How do I add teammates to a job?
You can add your teammates to contribute to job ads and manage applicants by adding them in the individual manage job section of your Job hub. You can find details about how to add teammates to your jobs in our helpdesk here.
How do I re-assign the Employer Admin role?
As the Employer Admin has the highest level of access to a employer profile on the Field, you will need to get in touch with our Customer Support team to re-assign this role. Get in touch via helpdesk chat, over the phone on (03) 9830 0190, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.