On the Field, hiring managers don't have their own profiles, rather they can join their employer profile to use the Field. When a company registers with the Field for the first time, the person who registers automatically becomes the 'Employer Admin'. When new users then join the employer profile, they become 'teammates'.
As a teammate, you can invite new users to join your company on the Field from within your profile. Find out more details about how to add people to your account here.
To find out who has access to your employer profile, navigate to the profile page, and then click 'Teammates'. You will then find a list of teammates, which you can filter by:
- All - this displays you all teammates, current and past
- Current team - this displays all current teammates
- Invited - this displays teammates who have been invited to join the profile, but have not yet accepted their invitation
- Pending - this displays teammates who have asked to join the employer profile but have not yet had their request accepted.
To add a teammate:
- Click ‘add a teammate’
- Add their first and last name
- Add their workplace email address
- Send the invitation
- Your teammate will receive an invitation via email. They can then access and accept the invitation.
To deactivate a user, navigate to a current teammate, and click deactivate. Note: only the Employer Admin or a member of the Field Customer Support team can deactivate a user.
The Employer Admin can find out who has been invited to join the team, who has requested to join, and who currently has access to the employer profile. They can also add and remove teammates. There can only be one Employer Admin - to re-assign this person, get in touch with our Customer Support team via our helpdesk chat, over the phone on (03) 9830 0190, or via email at email@example.com.